Thursday, October 22, 2015 – 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. | Case Memorial Library, Orange
Every girl in the world deserves education, safety, and dignity. Help girls gain access to quality sustainable feminine hygiene products and education. Learn about KHCI’s programs in Kenya.
Whether you are interested in helping to improve the lives of others on a local or global level, please consider joining the Orange Community Woman for this informative presentation. Orange Community Women seeks to unite the women of Orange and surrounding areas to participate in community service and to provide enrichment, leadership, and social interaction. Refreshments and OCW Membership information will be available after the presentation.
Orange Community Women Membership Chair: Donna Wesolowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Days For Girls & Kenyan Health Care Initiatives
Every Girl In The World Deserves Education, Safety, And Dignity
You can help Days For Girls by donating any of the following items. More information will be available at the presentation on October 22nd at 7:00 p.m. at the Case Memorial Library.
- Girls’ Panties: Briefs sizes 10- 16
No characters, or words Goal – 2000 pairs
- Wash Cloths: brightly colored, no white
Medium weight Goal – 800 cloths
- Ziploc Gallon Freezer bags: Only Ziploc brand
Goal – 2000 Bags
- Prewashed Fabric needed: brightly colored, no animal or camouflage prints
100% Quilter’s Cotton – Minimum ½ yard
Flannel – Minimum 2 ½ yards
- Monetary Donations: Help us build the new DFG Chumvi Sewing Center which will bring reusable Feminine Hygiene kits to girls and women in need and provide a sustainable living to Maasai women