Girl Scouts Is Welcoming Girls Grades K-1 To Join Girl Scouting!
Thinking of a fun activity for your girl that will reap positive results? Why not Girl Scouts? Because the sooner your girl begins to realize the power in her potential, the sooner she’ll know that no matter how young or small she might think she is, there’s nothing she can’t accomplish!
For over 100 years, Girl Scouts has been the experts on girls. Girl Scouts is the BEST girl leadership experience in the world, period. Only Girl Scouts gives girls access to an inclusive, safe, girl-led, all-female environment where they can try new things, develop a range of skills, take on leadership roles, and feel comfortable failing, dusting themselves off, and trying again.
As a Girl Scout Daisy (grades K-1), your girl will:
- Make new friends as part of a troop,
- Earn petals and badges while trying new things and learning a ton,
- Make a difference in her community through a leadership Journey as she learns to stand up for what she believes in,
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it) as she learns how to work in teams, share her ideas, and plan and meet goals,
- Explore nature and the outdoors, learning to appreciate and care for the environment while reaping the benefits of less screen time and more “me” time,
- And so much more.
Research shows that Girl Scouts also develop a strong sense of self, display positive values, seek challenges and learn from setbacks, form and maintain healthy relationships, and learn to identify and solve problems in their communities—talk about life-changing!
There is power in every G.I.R.L. Unleash it early and often at Girl Scouts. Join now at gsofct.org.