Unleash Her G.I.R.L. (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader) ™ And Sign Her Up As A Girl Scout Daisy Today!
Are you looking for a place for your kindergartner or first-grader to shine? As a Girl Scout Daisy (K-1) you can watch her unleash her inner strength while having a blast and making friends who will last a lifetime. Because the sooner your girl begins to realize the power in her potential, the sooner she’ll know that no matter how young or small she might think she is, there’s nothing she can’t accomplish!
As a Girl Scout, girls K-12 discover their passions and gain leadership skills. They learn how to problem-solve, embrace challenges, and try new things. Girl Scouting prepares girls for a lifetime of leadership; from dabbling in STEM programming to selling the most popular cookies in the world, Girl Scouts thrive in an all-girl, girl-led, and girl-friendly environment. As a Girl Scout Daisy, she can let her full, magnificent personality shine through while:
- Making new friends as part of a troop or at Girl Scout activities and events;
- Earning petals and badges while trying new things and learning a ton;
- Making a difference in her community through a leadership journey as she learns to stand up for what she believes in;
- Selling Girl Scout Cookies (and having fun!) while learning how to work in teams, set goals, and become a tiny entrepreneur;
- Exploring nature and the outdoors, learning to appreciate and care for the environment and reaping the benefits of less screen time and more “her” time;
- And so much more…
There is power in every G.I.R.L. Unleash her strength at Girl Scouts. Join now at gsofct.org/daisy or call (800) 922-2770.
We’re nearly 39,000 members strong –over 26,000 girls and over 12,000 adults – who believe that every girl can change the world. We’re part of a sisterhood of 2.6 million strong around the globe—1.8 million girls and 800,000 adults who believe in the power of every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to change the world. Our extraordinary journey began more than 100 years ago with the original G.I.R.L., Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low. On March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, she organized the very first Girl Scout troop, and every year since, we’ve honored her vision and legacy, building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And with programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. To volunteer, reconnect, donate, or join, visit gsofct.org.