The First Church of Christ Woodbridge started a new, once a month, Pre-K Church School class for children ages 3 and up on January 8th in the nursery adjacent to the sanctuary. The class will meet on the second Sunday of each month to give children an introduction to Sunday School and their parents the opportunity to worship in the Meeting House while their children are at school. For additional information, contact the Morgan Aery, Director of Christian Education, at Morgan@uccw.org.
We invite all members of the community to join us at 5 Meeting House Lane, for the following weekly services and special events:
- Sunday Services – 10 a.m. including our Intergenerational Service the first Sunday of each month. Nursery care for small children is available during the Sunday services.
- Church School – Sunday at 10 a.m. the second through fifth Sundays during the school year with lessons based on the Lectionary. Pre-K class the second Sunday of the month.
- Middle School Youth Group for 5th – 8th graders meets the second Sunday of the month. On February 12, the group will meet 4 – 7 p.m. to watch the movie “The Pursuit of Happiness” (PG-13) followed by a discussion on homelessness and it causes.
- Weekly Bible Study – Wednesday, 10-11 a.m., in the Parish House. We study both Old and New Testament passages based on the Lectionary.
- Lenten Bible Study Series – Thursdays, March 9 through April 6. from 6 – 7:30 p.m. Each evening will begin with a light supper of soup, bread and fellowship at 6 followed by Bible study at 6:30.
For more information on these events, please contact us at (203) 389-2119 or email@example.com.