The Bethany, Orange, and Woodbridge Registrars of Voters announce important election dates for the upcoming mid-term election to be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Registration sessions will be held during the times listed below. All registration sessions will be held in the Registrar’s office for that town.
- Tuesday, October 30th from 9am until 8pm – A special voter registration.
- Monday, November 5th from 9am until 5pm – Limited registration session for voters whose qualifications changed as to age, citizenship or residence since October 30th. This date is also the limited registration session for physically disabled, servicemen, and persons out of the country up until 5:00 pm.
Absentee Ballots: Applications for absentee ballots should be made through the Town Clerk’s office. Applications may be obtained from the Town Clerk or may be downloaded from the Connecticut Secretary of the State website at www.ct.gov/sots.
Deadlines: All voter registrations must be postmarked on or before Tuesday, October 30th in order to vote in the November 6th election. The deadline for registrations taken in person is Tuesday, October 30th by 8:00 pm.
Town Clerk’s Offices are available to accept voter registrations and party changes, or provide absentee applications Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Registrar of Voters contact information:
- Bethany Jan Loomis and Allyson Rogers (203) 393-2100 ext 1121, 40 Peck Road.
- Orange – Janice Casey (203) 891-4715, and Frederick Kendrick (203) 891-4716, Orange Town Hall, 617 Orange Center Road.
- Woodbridge – Elia Alexiades (203) 389-3408, and Anna Dickerson (203) 389-3409, Woodbridge Town Hall, 11 Meetinghouse Lane.
Election Day Registration will be available from 6am-8pm on November 6th at the following locations:
- Bethany Town Hall upstairs in the Commission Room;
- Orange Town Hall;
- Woodbridge Senior Center.
Polling locations are open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. Check your local Registrar of Voters offices for questions regarding polling locations.